Looking for help?
Explore our Help Center to get immediate assistance.
I am unable to login to my account. My username and password are correct.
Please check your email to see if your account has been flagged as suspicious or restricted. If you have a Terms of Service violation, your account may be closed. If you had a previous account on Fanatise with a violation, your new account may be restricted or closed. If you believe you have been mistakenly flagged, please contact support (email@example.com) with an evidence or information that will allow us to review your situation.
What to do if you suspect your account has been accessed by someone else?
If you suspect your account has been compromised, please login and attempt to change your password immediately.
You can view your login sessions on the Account section of the Settings page. If you are unable to login to your account, use the “Forgot Password” link on the login page. If you still are unable to login and access your account, please contact Support for assistance.
How to subscribe:
- Add a valid credit card to your account
- Click “Unlock now” on the profile you wish to subscribe to
- Clicking “Unlock now” will charge your credit card or Wallet Credits
- A completed Follow will instantly unlock the content in that profile including all previous posts and all future posts during the subscription period
- Subscription periods are 30 days from the date of purchase
- Recurring subscription has to be turned on by your self every month or you won’t be able to view the content. We don’t charge you without telling you. At the end of your subscription period make sure to turn on subscription again to keep access to the profile you wish to follow.
3D Secure payments
3D secure checkout is an additional authentication step for online payments to ensure that your credit card is not stolen.
You will be prompted by either: “Verified by Visa” or “MasterCard SecureCode” to confirm your purchase with an additional temporary verification code or SMS code. If your card is unable to be authenticated, your charge may be declined or fail.
Purchases are final and non-refundable. You may unsubscribe for any reason, at any time, to ensure that you will not be billed for that subscription again.
A verified email address will ensure that you receive important system notifications, be able to reset your password and receive updates about your account.
You can change your email notification preferences anytime by logging into your account, going to your Settings page, and adjust your notifications for your profile activity updates. For example, emails will be sent when a subscription is expiring, when a subscription has been renewed, or when a new Fan subscribes.
How does a Fanatise transaction appear on my credit card statement?
The credit card descriptors or charges will appear on your statements as: “Imagineering Internationals B.V.” or “Fanatise..com” or some variation, but will always have “Imagineering Internationals B.V.” or “Fanatise” in the descriptor.
Do you have an app for iOS or Android?
There is no Fanatise app. The fanatise.com website works well on desktops and mobile. This allows us to update Fanatise without asking you to constantly update your app. Our technology is always changing and we hope to deliver the best product to you. Any existing mobile applications for Fanatise are not recommended. They should be considered suspicious and should be reported to us. An easy way to access Fanatise.com is by going to Fanatise.com in a browser and adding it to your home screen. This will create a tile on your homescreen which will allow you access Fanatise like an app.
iPhone / iPad:
- Open Safari on your iPhone and navigate to Fanatise.com
- Tap on the “Share” icon at the bottom. This looks like a square with an arrow pointing upwards.
- Select the “Add to Home Screen” icon.
- Open Google Chrome and navigate to fanatise.com
- Tap on the “Options” icon. It may look like three vertical dots at the top.
- Click “Add to Home Screen”.
Please email any media inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org